American Revolutionary "Don't Tread on Me" 3x5' Gadsden Flag
The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the rattlesnake are the words "DONT TREAD ON ME." The flag is named after American general and politician Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie flag.
- NOSTALGIC & UNIQUE - Large 3x5' American Patriotic Gadsden Flag.
- 100% POLYESTER - strong material to ensure quality and durability!
- STRONG OXFORD CLOTH SLEEVE - also includes two brass grommets for hanging or flying your flag.
- 2 Color Options: Yellow or Black/Orange
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - Our patches are backed by a 30 Day money back guarantee to ensure your total satisfaction.